What to Expect:
During your first appointment, Dr. Tomlinson will discuss your diagnosis and recommended treatments.
What to Bring:
- Make sure you’ve filled out the registration forms – details available by clicking here.
- Referral slip from referring doctor
- List of medications you are currently taking
- Insurance Information
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
- If you have a serious medical condition (i.e., high blood pressure, diabetes, artificial heart valves, rheumatic fever, etc.), or are taking medications on a regular basis, please let the staff at Athens Oral Surgery Center know prior to your surgery.
- If you already have X-Rays from your dentist or physician, please have their office send the X-Rays to Athens Oral Surgery Center. We are able to take additional films if necessary.